Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 2012 is already here !

yes ! May is here and I need to update my blog ASAP ! Time flies.
I LOVE doing my jewelry , but being in front of the computer is a chore and not a pleasure for me. These new electronic times .... But here we go ! 2012 shows as much that I know - and updates will come as needed. Washington State only May 19 and 20 University District Fair in Seattle,******* June 15, 16, 17 Edmonds Arts Fair in Edmond,******* July 7 and 8 Choochokam Arts Fair in Langley, July 21 and 22 Lavender Arts Fest in Friday Harbor, July 28 and 29 Alki Beach Arts Fest in Seattle,******* August 3,4 and 5 Anacortes Arts Fair, August 11 and 12 Coupeville Arts Fair,***** September 8 and 9 Wooden Boat Fair in Port Townsend, ***** December 1 and 2 Phinney Ridge Arts Fair in Seattle,********************** Please also visit me in Bellingham at the Farmers Market on Saturdays, May 26. June 2., 9., August 25. September 1., November 24. December 8., 15., 22. ****************************** 2012 is supposed to be a year of big changes. Change is always upon us . Let's meet it with integrity and an open heart. ********* Please visit my website for contact information. inlaidjewelry.com ******** Thanks to all the loyal customers that are coming back and support me year after year and welcome to the new comers !!! I hope that my pieces bring joy and beauty to your daily lives. *********** Yours truly Beate Degen ( Bea )

No comments: